We have an opening for a full-time website developer looking to join a growing agency.
This developer will strive to create high-quality websites, landing pages, and emails that comply with style guides and established standards and best practices. This position includes health benefits and accrued paid vacation.
- Responsible for coding/developing and maintaining websites for clients and agency
- Oversee day-to-day updates and trouble-shoot issues quickly
- Assist in the website development including creation of site map, wireframes, and designs
- Website maintenance including replacing copy and images and fixing broken links in WordPress
- HTML coding of enewsletters and eblasts
- Pre- and post-launch testing
- Ability to work on multiple websites simultaneously
- Experienced with Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Fireworks, Dreamweaver)
- Strong user interface design skills, usability analysis and experience with responsive design patterns and frameworks
- Experience testing websites, and identifying and correcting any technical problems across platforms and browsers
- Able to develop sites from technical specifications & graphical representations
- Self-starter who can communicate precisely and effectively with team members
- The ability to consistently produce high quality work and meet tight deadlines to complete assignments on time
- Must be able to work on multiple projects simultaneously, be organized, and manage time effectively to ensure all deadlines are met
- A professional and fun demeanor – must be able to collaborate and work as a team
- Remaining current on business and technical web and mobile design/development knowledge
- Be punctual with attendance at meetings and with follow-up on all assignments and tasks
- 3-5 years experience in web development, preferably with agency experience
- Bachelors degree required
To apply, please complete the below form. A portfolio is required to be considered for this position.