We are seeking an ambitious, hardworking, and goal-oriented graphic design intern who is working toward a degree in Communication Design. Candidates must have a professional attitude and commit to minimum of 30 hours per week. This internship is hands-on where you will be working with the creative team and gain great experience in the advertising industry. You will be working in a fast-pace environment where you are expected to give 100%. Outgoing personality is a plus!
This position reports directly to the Director of Client Services.
- Assist the Creative Director with the design for print, web and digital materials
- Comprehensive computer photo-retouching and image development skills
- Website maintenance including replacing copy and images and fixing broken links in WordPress
- Performs miscellaneous tasks as assigned by the Creative Director
- Enrolled as a Senior in College of Visual Arts and Design and working towards a degree in Communication Design
- Strong proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite with an emphasis on Illustrator, Photoshop, and InDesign.
- Must be organized and manage time effectively to ensure all deadlines are met
- Proficiency in HTML and WordPress is a plus
- Be punctual with attendance at meetings and with follow-up on all assignments and tasks
A portfolio is required to be considered for this position.