We have an opening for an experienced marketing account manager looking to join a growing agency. The Account Manager acts as link between clients and the agency, understands the client’s needs and objectives, manages administrative and campaign work, and ensures all projects are completed on time and on budget.
The ideal candidate has 4-5 years of experience as an Account Manager/Executive or related role in an advertising or marketing environment. Must be client-focused with exceptional communication skills. This is not an outside sales position.
- Responsible for the day-to-day development and implementation of marketing communication programs
- Develop and maintain a positive relationship with the client
- Understand the client’s needs and objectives
- Act as the link between the client and the agency, ensuring that communication flows effectively
- Successfully manage multiple projects and meet all deadlines
- Work with the Creative team and web developers to ensure projects are completed on time
- Absolutely Incredible Organization Skills
- Availability to answer client emails or phone calls during evenings or weekends.
- Proven experience in project management or advertising/marketing
- Familiarity with the creative development process from creative strategy
- Excellent communication skills to successfully develop project strategies and communicate objectives to the creative team
- Be results-oriented, solution-focused and possess good business judgment to effectively lead project development
- Write minor copy for marketing materials, including print and web
- Lead weekly client status meetings
- Budget development and tracking of all expenses and invoices
- Very detailed-oriented
- Administrative tasks as needed
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, communications, advertising, or equivalent field
- 4-5 years of experience in project management, managing accounts, or advertising agency experience.
Excellent Pay and Benefits!
To apply, please complete the below form.